Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My first video...in 2010

Huh!It has been so so so long time I didn't capture a video with my little DSLR. The last time I did was in 2010. Wow!It has been around 1 year plus. Ms. and Mr. Inspiration, please come to me...I wish I will have the new work very SOON...
好久好久没用我的DSLR玩录像了!距离上次2010年的作品已有一年多了……灵感先生和小姐,你们赶快出现吧!那我的下一部作品就会很快成了!

Here I share my first imperfect, amateur work. The aim of this video was as a memento and engagement gift for the sweet couple in the video. Both of them are my lovely friends - Aik Aun and Kar Ying. I feel so sorry for the couple on the imperfect video capturing due to imperfect equipments and skills. I really hope the next piece of work will be far better than this. Now, relax and enjoy the video...
我就先分享我第一部很业余、也很不完美的作品吧!这部作品是给我的朋友-录像里的男女主角一份纪念,祝贺他们订婚快乐。但是,很厚脸皮的还请他们笑纳!多多指教!

0 留下脚印Comments: